A few bugs was fixed in this release. I also noted a few new ones but that was mostly in the
SyntaxMap class which gererates PHP arrays from the
Changelog for this version
- Fixed a bug where the end of strings (quotes) wasn’t found correctly in languages that has no escape character (like XSL, XML and HTML).
- Also changed the Syntaxer::AutoDetect() method to return the extension of a file if no alias was found. In this way we can pass a path to the method and use the result directly as argument to `Sytaxer::__construct()`
- $file = ‘/some/path/to/file.xsl’;
- $lang = Syntaxer::AutoDetect($file);
- $stx = new Syntaxer($lang);
The Syntaxer can be read about and downloaded over here.